FULL SERVICE EYE EXAMS FOR RX LENSES, CONTACTS & OVERALL HEALTH
We offer thorough eye examinations including vision and health testing, integrated with your personal health, occupational and recreational needs.
EXAMS TYPICALLY TAKE 20 MINUTES
EXAMS ARE RECOMMENDED EVERY YEAR
What We Offer
- Same day visits for primary eye care including red, irritated eyes.
- Same day quality contact lenses availability.
- Custom fittings and evaluations for contact lenses, eyeglasses, and prescription sunglasses.
- Dry eye treatment including punctal plugs, to relieve burning, scratchy, irritated eyes.
- Ocular disease diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgery co-management for refractive laser surgery, catarac surgery, diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma patients.
- Specialized care for children and seniors.
- Written exam report and summary for any referring physicians.
INSURANCE & FINANCING
Below are links to insurance providers we accept as well as payment options through CareCredit. For questions regarding your coverage we recommend getting them answered directly by your provider; you can also visit our FAQ page or give us a call at (619) 421-6600.
AARP & TRICARE DISCOUNTS
To express our gratitude to seniors and those who serve, if you’re an AARP member or have TRICARE insurance, we offer 30% off complete glasses and 15% off lenses. Thank you!
Regardless of your specific benefits, we’ll always provide you with exceptional vision care and customer service. From thorough eye exams to precise eye glass and contact fittings, we work hard to make sure you get the best solutions for your vision.
“Everybody was pleasant and very professional. I appreciate that they take time during our eye exam, and tackle the smallest of questions that me and my family have. They’re kind, polite, and do not force you to buy the most expensive glasses that they have. They inform you about your benefits and most likely stuff that you will like.” — Celesti A